Friday, December 6, 2013

Dear Students,

What do you think about Miss Cathy as a teacher??

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an extremely superb teacher i have ever known throughout my school years since standard 1 to form 5. Very happy to attend your classes. always energetic, always fun. there's no words to describe how grateful i am to be your students. <3

Anonymous said...

As a teacher , you have been by far one of the few teachers that shows passions throughout what you are doing . You try to motivate us as much as possible as you could .

Natasya said...

Hi teacher! I would love to help you in this survey :) Overall your teaching method is very good and it helps me alot during my spm and I'm sure many students would agree with me. Thank you for teaching me about the thesis statement because right now I'm using it without any problem. Keep up your good work and pray for my success in foundation so that I'll get through degree in law next year. Thank you teacher and sorry if there's any lack in my language.

Natasya Nasir-Mrsm Gemencheh 502 2012 :)

Anonymous said...

hye miss cathy... i'm glad to help you for your assignment... basically, for me, you are very passion and cheerful teacher. creative, know how to get students attention. you are also very close with students, make us feel safe and always comfort us. helpful. always happening... it just sometimes, you loud voice make me feel so small, want to hide especially when you are angry. (sorry miss) hehe... that's all. wishing you all the best in your study...

Anonymous said...

Holla tcer...just one word to describe you. A.W.E.S.O.M.E! U are ver energetic, hard word, not forget a superb person. U help a lot of student in their studies. Especially in english. That all.hasta la vista tcer. All the best! :)

adninshereen said...

Hi teacher :) i think the most memorable one about you is your cheerful character in class. That was really helpful actually to us. You know how to grab our attention and make us stay focus. I like your teaching style too as it is simple,clear and we can understand it easily. thanks to you for teaching me, miss cat. best of luck for your master ;)

Unknown said...

Miss cathy,u are an incredible tcer..u use the pedagogy of teaching with excellent..this can be reflect by ur student performance in pmr examination currently..by the way u also have a good attitude in norture the student to be a well rounded person with evident ur great responsibility in manage student in hostel huhhu u might know me very well haha im syahmi...hehe

Hemen said...

Hello teacher, to me you've been more like a mother than a teacher.. I can't thank you in a million years for the love and care you've given to me.. As a teacher you're a very lively teacher.. I can't think of anyone that wouldn't love u teaching them.. Your sense of humour makes the class very cheerful and gives it a positive energy flow.. All in all you're a fantabulous teacher!

Hemen aka your kaki's!

Bazilah ( 501 , 2011) said...

Ms cathy , many word to describe you . Such a superb teacher , i love the way you explain something to us with your action and all that . Its really make me understand . Very cheerful in the class which always make the students excited to listen to you . Overall , you are an awesome teacher .

Hanis Tajuddin said...

hai teacher.As far as i remember your teaching method is good and satisfied me.I really love the way you express your teaching by supporting with funny jokes.I also encouraged you to use the same skill such as teaching using youtube which really fascinating.It just sometimes i do have problems to understand the literature reading.By the way i love the food that you cooked and separated among our classmates.It make our bond grow stronger
-hanis tajuddin 502/2011

Anonymous said...

Hye tcer..for me,you are the best tcer i ever met.you give a good explaination during lesson.you are also like a mother because you never forget give a advice to your student.until now,i still remeber it. I like your character for being a friendly person.i hope u will success in your study.goodluck tcer.thank you for everything n im sorry for all my mistake that i have done to you.

EYKA MN-502/2012

Eyka MN said...

Hye tcer..for me,you are the best tcer i ever met.you give a good explaination during lesson.you are also like a mother because you never forget to give a advice to your student.until now,i still remember it. I like your character for being a friendly person.i hope u will success in your study.goodluck tcer.thank you for everything n im sorry for all my mistake that i have done to you.

EYKA MN-502/2012

Unknown said...

Have a good day teacher! Well i agreed with those comments above as a my opinion a great teachers are tose who spread positive charge , love and care to their students. You are one of them !
Keep spreading the love! Best of luck for your master too.

-Umirah 2007-2013-GMC

Unknown said...

miss cat, you have the power and skills to attract people to hear what u explain. sometimes you related it with current issues which make it more fun but filled with knowledge. keep it up miss! you are the best!

miminadiah said...

Hye teacher! (: For me, you are an optimistic and full of life kind of teacher. This makes the students want to listen to what you're teaching in front. And when you teach us, you always give us examples that close to our heart or something that we, as a hostel students, do in our daily life. So basically, you are there for us not only to improve our english but to make us a better person as well. Thanks for all the love and care you've given to us. And also the motivation and spirits via sms. Haha. All the best teacher and stay awesome.

umrah said...

your teaching method really help us in exams during school and university. you are also very friendly with students and willing to sacrifice time or energy to make your students understand better of what you're trying to say. as far as i can remember, you are among the favourite, lovely teacher in gmc. your enthusiasm during teaching make your students feel inspired to get better results not only for ourselves but also to see your smile and to make you proud having us as your students.

umrah, spm 2011

marissa said...

There were times when I get some confusions in some topics but i was not confident to ask.but you yourself had figured it out and explained it in class so clearly that i was at last relieved i can get a clear explanation.but what's amazing was that as if you can read my mind! Wasn't that awesome? Also,i sincerely love the way you justify every single detail in any topics in class. You are expert in grammar right? Actually i think you are good in everything because i don't think i ever get difficulties when you were teaching.you're simply the best teacher :))
marissa spm 2011

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I am glad to have you as my teacher. I remembered every time we got our marks, you will call us one by one to correct our mistakes and explain briefly the correct answer rather than just punish us . You are full with sense of humour and we never feel boring in your classes. You are not just an awesome academic English teacher but what I adore you the most is you taught us on how to life our live. You assist us with advices and you guide us on how to do the right things by showing examples. You are very dedicated to your works and very professional. You helped me when others were against me if you are still remember.Keep it up teacher. You will always be my super duper teacher.. Lots of thanks and I'm grateful to have the chance to be one of your student..

Nazzatul Shazleen Borhan 502 2011

Anonymous said...

Teacheeeeeerrrr!!! Thank you for being such a great and bubbly teacher. You are one of the many reasons I smile suddenly when I look back of Gemencheh. There is a lecturer in my college who teaches me psychology who I really enjoyed her teaching because it was very much like you. Full of dedicaton and enthusiasm.If there was any flaws when you teach us, I would barely see it because your kindness will outshone it! I am very grateful to Allah for having you as my teacher and may He blesses you and guide you to the right path. Thank you miss cath! =)

izuanalif said...

Hai tcher.. Semua taip in english, saya nak type in malay lah.. Hoho.. Bg sy tcher mmg awesome!!! Penuh dgn aura positif.. Seorg guru yg sgt berjiwa pendidik.. Ceria sentiasa.. Kalo mrh pn bole snyum lg.. Guru yg sntiasa membangkitkn mood belajar di dalam kelas dgn pendekatan yg sgt berkesan.. Sy x tau nk describe tcher mcm mana.. Tcher mmg superb lah!!! Even tcher x ajar sy, tp sy happy sbb dpt knl tcher.. Huhu.. I love u miss Cath!!!

Unknown said...

Holla teacher! :) Well, I couldn't agree more about whatever my friends wrote in the above comments. You are an awesome teacher. You're not only a teacher, but you are also a motivator and a mother hehe. Thanks for everything, teacher :)

Sorry if there any broken english I used. Hehe

Anonymous said...

Irreplacable. That is the only word that describe u. I love the way u laugh, i love the way u teach my friends and i , i love the way u explain smthg that i find it hard to find and i love everything about u. Besides being a good teacher, u also give supports to ur students. I still remember the day i've been scolded because i didnt pass up my essay to u. From that day , i realizes that we shoud be more responsible towards anything that we do. Plus , the way u teach me makes me more inspired to keep learning about english eventhough i dont take tesl right now. But english is still my fav sbject until now. U are superb ! Thanks for being such a good teacher and sometime being such a caring and loving mum towards us. I love you ms.cath <3

Amieza , 502 , 2011.

Unknown said...

Hey teacher, I just receive your text message today as I was in China yesterday and I just came back. I don't know if my entry will make it but I just want to open up from my memories if I still remember it clearly.

You are always a good teacher to start with. What makes you better is you always have the youth in you even you are way older than us, and that's what matters. Your youth is always the one that makes you more energetic, outspoken and cheerful person. As you are older than us, you are also wiser. I love how you always gave us life lessons from your experience. Another thing is you are religious and that's good because you can always tell your students something about faith as most of the time students are always being ungrateful and you tell then that they are other people who is more unfortunate and it's sinful to be ungrateful. You are also a understanding person. You understand the mind of a teenager.

Well, here goes nothing but here I'm going to tell the bad side of you. As I remember, you are kind if emotional and because of emotions, you do not want to listen to other people explaining. It kinda hurt me. I know that you are human and all of us make mistakes, but sometimes I wishes that you have listen to others before you scold. I hope that isn't harsh but that's honestly what I think. On the brighter side, you are always fast to reconcile back. We jut have to leave you for a moment of peace and everything will be alright.

So that's all from me. Bye. I hope this helps.

Muhammad Fakhrussyakirin said...

Hey teacher Cathy ! I'm glad to give you a few comments here. First you are great teacher because you have your own plan for teaching us. Then, You also had given us a very useful motivation when you're teaching in the class. You also likes to help students a lot. This my own opinion,You need to compromise if you see students do any cases like a warning and not directly report to the chief warden or higher authorities. So thats all from me. Thank you teacher :D